4 Easy Article Writing Templates
It goes without saying that we all make mistakes, but most of us are interested in how we could or should avoid them. Therefore if you put the word mistake in a title, it can attract readers to find out something they may not have been aware of. Here are some examples
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Removing Acrylic Nails
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying Acrylic Nails
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Using a Home Dye Kit
- 5 Mistakes You Won't Want to Make When Caring for a Perm
- Mistakes to Avoid When Designing an Organic Garden
- 3 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Laying a Gravel Path
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Building Raised Flower Beds
As well as mistakes to avoid, you can also use most common mistakes made.
Article Title (including keyword)
Simple introduction introducing the topic and why it's important to your readers.
Body of Article
3 - 5 paragraphs each covering a single point. 3 - 5 sentences each
Summarize the main points of the article. 3 - 5 sentences