Grow your following!
What does it take to grow your following?
We all started at zero and go from there!
I personally follow everyone and am perfectly aware that only about 10% will follow back....
Sometimes even less than 10%
It's the Law of Averages at work......
As with anything in life, about 10% will and the other 90% won't!
Here on WA, I recommend that You click on "Your Rank" then that page will take you to a Top 200 at Wealthy Affiliate page. Follow those 200 people as they're the most active at WA!
Does that mean that they're the Top Earners?
No, not even close.....rank only represents activity level.
I joined WA on 15 June 2015 so next month I'll be here for 6 years.
In less than 2 months, I was in the Top 10 and an Ambassador here.
Was I in the Top 25 earners?
Definitely not in terms of WA referrals but I have indeed been earning an income online since 2009 so I have earned more than a few dollars as well as helped thousands of friends earn online as well.
Growing your following is very beneficial here at WA because it can also assist you with growing your following at other sites as when we're either Premium or Platinum Premium Members we're allowed to list our sites on the right side of our profile page.
Anyone that follows you can see your links, those that aren't can't........... Follow for more exposure!
WA Friends, building your following here and at other places is just a matter of doing it.
There are over 7 billion people in our world but it only takes a few of us to make a difference.
Keep Sharing & Caring!