I HATE THIS ! ! !
I really, really, really do HATE this! I Like Looking Good; I Like Being Good. I don't like being a beginner and not understanding half the words I read and hear. I still don't even know what RSS is? I keep forgetting to look it up.
I am irritated because I get it that I have to start DOING and I really like being GOOD at stuff before I Do it!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
And I don't feel like I know enough not to look (and feel) really stupid!
Anyway, so much for my RANT!
· I am making a commitment to spend 50% of my time on WA "DOING"
· I am even going to set a timer to hold myself to my commitment.
· Part of the challenge for me is to Remember what Doing IS (and IS NOT)
DOING (for Now):
- Writing an Article (Not Learning How to Write a Good Article)
- Submitting the Article (Argggg!!!)
- Actively Creating My Website and Doing the steps to make it what I have in My Mind.
- Participating in the Forum
- Asking for Help when I need it (Not Researching for weeks)
But, But, But...
I really do like discovering all of the Great Beginner Training out there. I really feel like there is so-o-o-o much to learn. And, thus, it is all Kyle's fault that I came to this realization (and this Outburst). In Step 4.2: The 50/50 Rule Breakdown (in the Wealthy Affiliate Action Plan) Kyle paints a very clear picture of what I have to DO to Truly BE GOOD.
And I will get to be GOOD!
I will make Stepping Stones to Dragon the place to come to learn to be Great with Dragon Naturally Speaking. I will demo what being Great with Dragon can do for you!
I will figure out how to make money doing it!
Please stop by and visit... Grand Opening February 1, 2012