Solidbase asking for urgent help.
I know this topic has been raised and discussed ad infinitum in the past, but now it has caught up with me as well.
WP editor not showing visual !!
In the past I always fixed it (somehow ?) by refreshing the page or installing the latest change/update I had made to a post.
Here's my problem :
1. The editor works fine on my other website, no problem whatsoever.
2. It also worked fine while building my new website, up to a point, when it just quit on me. Here are the symptoms :
a. When I click on "edit" in WP for any post or page, it just comes up a blank page, without the toolbar at the top, and totally unresponsive.
b. However, all the posts and pages display just fine when I visit my new site.
c. If I click on "edit" while viewing a page or post on my new site, it displays the WP editor but as a blank. (As described above)
d. It does however display the "text", but I am too stupid to work with it.
3. I have tried all the recommended remedies that I could find here in previous blogs by other folks, but to no avail.
a. I have checked and unchecked the box in my profile settings
b. I have deactivated all plugins and tested it, but no go. (Re-activated plugins again)
c. I have logged out completely and took a nap, but still no joy when I logged in.
d. Have cleared cash as directed by other members.
e. Tried a different browser, nothing doing.
f. Updated all plugins, but still nothing.
4. I now ask for your help and guidance please ?! I dont think it would serve any purpose to give you the url to my site here, because as I stated, the site shows up fine... It's just the WP editor (for this new site) that is full of shit. (Excuse my french, but that's how I feel)
5. Any help, suggestions and or guidance will be highly appreciated.