MONTH 1 UPDATE
So 1 of my goals is to write a monthly blog on WA so here's my challenges and successes that I hope will help and motivate others starting out.
- Website - Getting my website to look exactly the way I want. I'm trying to learn a bit of coding to reduce the number of plugins for this.
- Traffic - I need to update my social media pages to help this and I'm gonna tweak my keywords to increase SEO.
- SiteContent - I prefer creating and editing post on wordpress directly but then realised I had to use an extra plugin to add images quicker whereas it's easier to add them using the Site Content writer, plus you pay for these tools on WA so you might aswell use them, and you get the spellchecker. After publishing it through SiteContent, I'm having to adjust it as it looks slightly different on Wordpress.
- Training - I'm still only on level 2 as I spend most my time getting on it with doing other things to improve my website but need to make time for this daily really.
- Sales - Still not made a sale but I know that comes in time so I know it will happen.
- Perfecting - Spending to long perfecting every article but I think this is a success too as I get mostly positive feedback about them.
- Plugins - Finding the right plugin can be difficult but after a bit of research and asking about, I got there.
- Ranking - Somehow my ranks gone from over 300k to 12k in the space of a month. I think this is because I'm active daily. If I need help, I ask siteSupport, the community, or get back to training. Posting blogs I think has increased it the most.
- Writing - I enjoy writing about what I'm interested in. I know some people don't and spend 1 - 2 hours on a post but it can take me 4 hours some times. Just by writing, reviewing, adding relevant images, keywords and helpful useful information. I think the reviewing is a plus because the positive feedback shows it's paid off.
- Indexed - 2 of my website pages have been indexed so far so I'm getting there.
- Learning - I learn so much every day whether it's do with SEO, website tools, tips from other people and I love it. Great for my personal development.
- Busy - I know a lot of people are bored because of Coronavirus but having WA keeps me busy. I prefer learning and helping others than watching TV all day. Plus my dog keeps me busy and active.
- Community - You guys are just great, it's nice to be a part of such a motivating, inspiring like-minded community.
There's more challenges than there are successes in the beginning but I know soon the successes will outweigh the challenges. I'm still here so of course I would recommend WA to anyone as all the tools, support and information to succeed I know are right here. There's probably more challenges and successes I've missed out but I need to get back to writing blogs, replying to comments and training before my dog wakes up!
STAY SAFE AND STAY STRONG Y'ALL!!