Struggling to Find Direction
Going a little crazy over here. There is absolutely no direction or prioritization in my day. This is what has evolved over the course of this morning.
- I watched an educational video this morning on what you need to have the perfect offer!
- I decided to be an affiliate of WA. I feel that an affilaite program is very cookie cutter minus your personal story, or "origin story" as they call it. It's just one personalization away from the perfect offer.
- I also figured out that my Ecataloger.com website was a little premature given my current abilities.
- Then, I got lost looking at Manga backbacks. I searched the top trending products for 2020 and backpacks were on that list. Do they have manga backpacks? Why yes they do! They are so cool. Then I went on namecheap and found a URL "mangapacks.com". Is it worth the time and effort to go nuts on some anime back packs?!
- Finally, I decided because I am so new at this I would test the knowledge I hopefully retained today by trying to sell something personal through Facebook Marketplace.
I want this to be fun you guys, but I get really excited and then I get ahead of myself. Not gonna lie, I had a ton of (.coms) in my cart on NameCheap.com this morning for no damn reason.
Like this one for example: you manga me crazy .com.
Unfortunately, when I typed it in without the spaces it appeared to be the wrong URL!....youmangamecrazy.com. I don't care if your mans game crazy!
Ok so, I am going to go on a couple adventures today and hopefully I can tell you that I got somewhere....soon.