You're Fired: Time to build an Online Business
Last Update: Jun 15, 2019
If you are a current employee of a brick and mortar business, you may hear the following words:
- You’re Fired.
- I’m sorry, but we have to let you go.
- Business is slow; you understand, right?
- We don’t have enough business to keep you on.
- We will be closing the doors at the end of the month.
- The stakeholders have decided to streamline their business investments.
What do you do now?
The world is changing due to advances in technology. Nearly everyone needs a digital presence.
Those ahead of this curve, already have thriving online businesses. So how do you get started?
More importantly, how do you pick the right source for training, websites, support, and mentoring?
If you are someone that requires A-Z instruction, choose a company that values education.
It will translate into actual learning, online progress, and personal gains.
I chose Wealthy Affiliate!
Check out Wealthy Affiliate Features
You don’t have to take my word for it.
See more comments