Climbing the Ladder
Last Update: Mar 3, 2020
Hello all. I just finished level 2 lesson 10 “Boosting Your WA Ranks!” I am currently ranked 46,579! My mom is going to be so proud when I tell her. Ever since I was a kid I can remember her sitting me on her knee and saying “RCM365, I want you to be honest and treat people right. I want you to play fair and always work hard. And one day, if you really, really try you will be ranked #46,579!” It brings me to tears just thinking about it.
Wait, what? 46,579? My mom never told me to strive for that! Hmmm ... I might wait a while before I tell her about the WA rankings.
I joke, but I really am proud of the progress I’ve made in the few short months with WA. So far, I’ve:
- Created a guitar themed affiliate site.
- The site has been indexed in Google.
- Received a few nice comments.
- Almost finished level 2 training (publishing this blog is the last box I need to check before moving to level 3.
- Benefitted from many very helpful community members.
- Tried to help others – I especially like reviewing sites of other members. When I offer feedback, I really try to put time, effort, and thought into my review. I don’t want to just backslap others “hey cool site, really groovy, keep it up.” Although those are nice things to say, they don’t really provide a lot of constructive feedback – that’s why I try to find something of more substance to say. I don’t always succeed in providing in depth feedback, but I try.
- I’ve almost completed my first blog (never planned on creating one for the community but here I am doing it.)
- And … I’ve gotten ranked in the community at 46,579. Given all f the talented, driven, dedicated WA members, that’s not really a bad place.
My plans and goals for the next 3 – 6 months:
- Become better at balancing, and make focused time to work on my site.
- Complete the WA training.
- Continue to evolve my site into one that has content so rich and useful that traffic will continue to flow.
- Work with more affiliates.
- Continue to help other WA members reach their goals. Especially those who really want to be successful but struggle to make time and keep focus. (Takes one to know one).
- Show off my proud new ranking – once it’s earned.
I remember the day I broke 45,579. I have a picture of me and him grabbing a beer. I’ll post out later, I have to dig it out my archives.
Anyways, great job on your progress. You’ve already crossed the hurdle 99% of people never cross... getting started and making progress.
Blogging is a cumulative effort and you are killing is so far. So keep up Andy reach or to this wonderful community, Or me, anytime.
You're doing great, Bob! Great goals too, my friend!