What WA has done for me in the first 6 months and how to make it work
I have experienced great success with WA by working a great program, WA, having support from my family, and staying determined to succeed. I wanted to share what I have achieved and some key points to my success to encourage others to make it happen. See where you want to be and make it happen.
When I started I had a lot of doubts and after month one, two, and three I had barely made a few cents and a lot of friends thought I was wasting my time and living in a dream world. Let me tell you that with WA and some great friends I've made along the way my dream world is becoming a reality.
My goals where to keep from my wife from going back to work after my son was born....... reality now. She gets to stay at home and raise our son which was a dream of ours so our kids would never be without one of us by their side.
The Car of my Dreams. Just bought it yesterday........ reality
Quitting my job and doing IM fulltime.... Still working on it. I'd rather pay my house and cars off before I quit, but it's a 3 year plan.
Main Points of my Success
1. Do all the training, I did it twice because I didn't want to miss anything. WA is by far the best place to learn and everything I've learned so far has been through here.
2. Always add content - when I didn't know where to go next I just wrote something new and that's still what I do. If I'm not sure where to go next it can't hurt by getting more visitors to your site.
3. Network with people - I have made so many good friends inside and outside of WA because of this journey. Follow the footsteps of those that came before you.
4. Socially share your work and engage with others on theirs. The best way to get a comment is to leave a comment. If you want a +1 or like then find someone out there to like and +1 their work. Thank You WSS
5. Ask for help. I was stuck so many times and so many of the Ambassadors got me to the right post or training that I needed to accomplish the tasks I wanted to on my site.
6. Fail - I have had many failures along the way but I never let that keep me from achieving my dreams. I wrote several pages before I was getting good rankings in Google, show them your worth recognizing as an authority.
7. Biggest regret - the time I spent stat watching and waiting for rankings and being discouraged by it. I would be even further along if I had just written more pages instead of worried about it. There is a time for GA but it's not before the 3 or 6 month mark. Set it and forget it until your at the point of where you need to analyze your website.
8. Fear - Don't let this control your actions. Go out and achieve what you want. Write, write, write, and then write. Don't forget your research either. I chose really low hanging fruit to get a few visits and then the rankings came in because people read what I wrote and engaged.
9. Don't forget where you came from. At WA I have learned to try and emulate what they are trying to do here. I give back to my visitors, I help my visitors with comments, My goal is the visitor first and the money came after, Come back and blog and help other WA members as we are all a uncertain about what to do sometimes. This is still the first place I come for solutions.
10. How bad do you want it???? I wanted to make this work and excuses for it not working only lay within ourselves. I had motivation and dreams to drive me, a beautiful wife I wanted to support, wanting a new job, wanting a be my own boss, wanting my success to only depend on my hard work.
I have started achieving my goals and what the future holds for me only depends on how bad I want it.
You have the tools you only need to pick them up and use them. Thanks WA, Kyle, and Carson.
What will drive you to success and what is holding you back???
See more comments