What Did You Achieve In 2017?
Last Update: Dec 31, 2017
I just wanted to share some thoughts I had on my mind as we enter into a new year.
I think today is the perfect time for us to reflect on all that we've achieved this year.
Things I achieved:
- Made my first £1000 in affiliate income this year
- Created my first opt-in freebie and created a landing page for it
- Started my first Pinterest Group board which now has 44 contributors and 827 pins (Thanks to the tips + training from LynneHuy. You should definitely watch this training!) ==> https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...
- Designed a new logo for my website + in the process of redesigning my site
- Finally started working on building my email list
- Receive 2 cheques from Getresponse affiliate program (I've never received a cheque in the mail before so that was very exciting for me)
These are just some of the things I accomplished this year. And by allowing myself the chance to reflect, it's made me realise how far I've come since I started this journey.
How did you do?
- Build your first website online
- Get your first email subscriber
- Make your first $1 online
- Quit your job to start working full time from home
- Get your first WA referral
- Create an online course
- Start a social community for your brand/business
- Reach a personal milestone
No matter what it is you accomplished, I know you did GREAT!
Feel free to share your achievements I'd love to hear them. Even if they're not related to WA
And on that note, I want to wish you a wonderful, relaxing and restful end of yearAll the best,
See more comments