A month under my belt and....
still progressing through training and website creativity. Having a bit of an issue with accessing my associated websites, so it has thrown me off my game some. But expecting it will be corrected soon.
The first month at Wealthy Affiliate was exhilarating and exhausting. Exhausting? Yes, so much to learn and do, but so worth the expense of energy and time. Working a full time job at 40 hours per week, plus a part time job, and this new adventure of learning here at Wealthy Affiliate has been taxing. But change only comes with concerted effort.
Physics teaches us that a body (or mass) at rest remains at rest unless some outside force sets it in motion. Our life may not feel like it has a "body" or "mass" but the same can be said of the circumstances in our life, no change comes unless something initiates a force for change.
I have learned that it is important to keep these things in mind for success with this endeavor:
1. Be intentional,
2. Be dedicated to your endeavor(s) and success,
3. Keep in touch with the community of members here at Wealthy Affiliate,
4. Keep a professional state of mind, the purpose is to develop a business,
5. Help others, it changes us too
6. Don't lose focus, if the website doesn't keep you involved rethink your purpose & passion
7. Plan for success, overcome your fears and negative thoughts and just do it!