Pheeew! Just Finished my First 6000Plus Word Product Guide
Hurrah! I have just published this long document (over 6000 words) but wait a minute, it wasn't easy as it sounds!
My day job is so demanding at times and so I rarely get time for my online job but I realized that unless I work on my business more and more and give it the time it deserves I won't achieve my goals on time.
So without any excuses I have to make this business grow to the next level. Where will I get the time from or shall I just resign and give undivided attention to my business? No matter what I must make it happen.
In May, I did set new goals among which is to write lengthy product reviews which will act as reference page for my posts. I started this one five days ago and I didn't think I would be through by now.
Other goals include: -
1. Avoid Using too many affiliate links on my posts. My product guide will be a good place to send people for the product am I promoting
2. Optimizing the old posts that have not been able to rank well.
3. Search and use 'low hanging fruit' keywords on my new posts
4. Go thru the lessons once more and put a gauge on the performance of my business.
5. Help at least two to four people a day.
What are your goals and what are your new resolutions business wise?
Let me continue working and I believe you are doing the same.