My Wealthy Affiliate Success Story 2006
- Paid my subscription for the whole year after upgrading membership in January. Now, l remain focused on my goals without monthly distractions.
- Tripled my traffic in 2 months. From 5k visits to 15k/month and still going as l try new hacks. Less than 45 posts to date.
3 My 20 months old website was valued at $2 176 by Siteprice.org and between
Estimated Valuation Range: Low: $2,197.80 High: $2,686.20 by Empire Flippers .... and they want a me to put it on the market.... now anxious. Wish l had not done the valuations ... lol.
4 Got 287 comments including my own replies on my website.
5 Created my first video on YouTube on how to fix chrome errors in 10 minutes. Almost 1 500 views in 3 weeks.
6 Created first blog post inside WA, 43 comments including my own replies and 23 likes.
7 Improved WA ranking from 6 figures to almost 3 figures.
8 Working on a product that will help drive traffic to new websites that are not yet receiving decent traffic from search engines. Still testing out some of the methods.
9 l know the question you have in your mind? l will not answer the 'How much income per month question'. Monetizing with Adsense and affiliate products. Sold some products for commissions from Warriors forum. (All l can say for now).
- Add more posts up to 100.
- Double the current traffic to 30k plus using SEO plus the new ebook hacks.
- Start working on other niche sites already indexed by Google.
l am not bragging, but just thought l could inspire and encourage someone not to throw in the towel in yet. Last year this time l nearly quit. My partner promised to assist and l stayed. We still have to take care of 3 children and it's a lot of hard work. English is my third language but l hope you follow.
I will answer all questions to the best of my knowledge. Suggestions or comments are welcome.