Where Can You Find One Big Happy Family??
Before Kyle posted his article today, I had begun writing this article. Kyle is stressing being more involved in our community this year. There are several ways to become involved and help others.
Here are some helpful and courtesy advise to all of us here at WA.
1. If you like an article/blog that is posted, then click on the Like button. Leave a comment at least to say thank you for sharing. Some of these articles take just as much time to compose as pages/blogs for our websites so feedback is appreciated.
2. When people respond to your comments, remember to click on "Like". Most comments are very helpful. Also leave a response with at least thanks for reading and leaving a comment. Let the person know you read their comment.
3. If someone follows you, thank them. Read over their profile and include any other comments of encouragement to the person. Some people will write a response to your comment. Acknowledge the comment by clicking "Like".
4. Those that are new and ask questions we should consider what they are asking before sending a link. Anyone can send a link but if you can explain very briefly that would be helpful. We are a helpful community and too many times I have seen links sent for the person to follow. This morning someone was asking a question. I sent a brief explanation which was to continue the lessons as the answer was in the next lesson.
5. If you are not sure how to answer a question, then leave it for those that know the answer. I read questions and have no idea how to answer the question. I leave it alone for someone else that knows the answer. It seems eventually someone will respond. I see some people leave a message "I am not sure" "don't know". Not very helpful and can be frustrating to someone new.
Take time to connect with people here. It takes a minute or two to respond to someone. Become active in the WA community this year. Thanks for reading.