Just Another Status Update
There's Not Much To Report But...
So, as many of you know, I've recently started a membership website, angelpowwow.com. It's taken a lot of my focus and my other two sites have suffered a little because of it. That said, the site is fully functional now and even has a few members.
I've recently joined the Angel Investing community and found it quite exciting and interesting. One thing I discovered was that there's no real community site for sharing, networking and so on. That's what my site is all about.
I'm also a member of an Angel Investing website, Angels and Entrepreneurs, and even host their monthly Virtual Chapter Meetings. It's actually a great option that allows me to network and share my new site with members.
At any rate, now that the site is up and running and all the features are in place and working, I will turn my focus to content and start publishing posts once again, for all of my sites.
Well, if you read the section above, you know I haven't been hitting my usual goals. Now that the new site is good to go, that's going to change and my goals will be returning to normal.
Starting next week (the holidays are killing me this week) here's what's on the agenda:
- Research two high-quality keywords per site (six total).
- Break down my articles for the week (i.e. flesh out the Title, Headings, etc. - three total).
- Help out five members each day via Live Chat and responding to questions (twenty-five total).
- Publish one quality post per website (three total).
- Publish one post here at WA (like this one).
- Share one post from WA on my Facebook profile.
- Leave six site comments per day using the Site Comments tool (thirty total).
- Request site comments for each post I publish.
- Resume my SAC training.
I think, for now, three sites are going to keep me pretty busy.
Now It's Your Turn
So, what are your goals this week (or next if you're too busy with holiday stuff like I am)?