I Have a Powerful New Interest
I have been listening to a lot of webinars recently as I want to learn how to present them in my business.
I began to write down quotes from many of the presenters. The quotes came from people who were passionate about what they were presenting and were in no way self-conscious.
I then noticed great quotes are all around me. I only had to listen.
Following are some of the quotes that resonated with me. They are not famous but deserve to be.
- I don’t want to come second. What’s the point? It still takes a lot of work!
- STOP THINKING! Start doing! That’s how confidence grows.
- Anxiety attacks are par for the course. If you have them, you are in good company.
- If you have knowledge and don’t share it, you are being selfish.
- People buy courses because they want short cuts.
- Take the fuel out of the fire.
- When you point a finger there are three pointing back.
- The more you do the better you get.
- I got bored with the way I’m holding myself back.
- Nail the BIG idea for your business, then take action and you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank.
- Your big idea can be right under your nose.
- He turned his bonus into a product.
- Write! Ideas pop into your mind when you are writing.
- Your product must specifically benefit your customer.
- I fall most of the time. I keep going. It’s my own little personal accomplishment.
Give collecting quotes a go. It is amazing what people share.