What it's Like Being a 15 Year Member of Wealthy Affiliate
A very surprising notification popped up on my WA Dashboard the other day which notified me of my 15 year WA Anniversary.
How time flies when you're having fun.. right!? Lol
In reality, the 15 years I have been here have been a roller coaster of awesomeness that I wouldn't change one bit. I would say that this solidifies how excellent WA is as a service and product.
And over the past 15 years, I have seen WA grow from a small keyword list forum to a full fledge all-in-one product with dozens of features and an evergreen business model.
That said, here are 15 reasons why I am a WA Member
- The training
- Based on evergreen concepts, the training is awesome and teaches you how to build a long term online business without any shiny objects
- The tools
- All the tools here are at your disposal and simply do their job without overcomplicating things
- The support
- If I need any help, the support system is available when I need it and I can expect a quick resonse with a solution
- The hosting
- I like how I can build a WordPress site within minutes and not need to deal with any code or advanced database garbage - push buttons and woosh.. site made.
- The domains
- The fact that I can buy domains with credits and not cash is a total game changer
- The community
- I have created a plethora of life long friends who have either met me in some part of the planet or I have invited over to my house.
- The live classes
- While I do love broadcasting my own live classes here, the Premium+ classes from my fellow affiliate experts are awesome.
- The live chat
- For me, the live chat is a great way to start my day and help out other members or to simply say hello and get to work!
- The affiliate directory
- 100% underused resource here at WA! I have found some amazing gems in that tool!
- The affiliate program
- The WA affiliate program is by far the best out there in terms of financial stability and offerings. They pay on time and offer some outstanding incentives. My office is littered with WA swag lol
- The Vegas conference
- Each year I attend the WA Vegas conference, I am amazed how it gets better and better. If you are interested in joining me.. see reason #10
- The income
- Not only is the income generated from the WA Affiliate program awesome, the resources here are lined up to make you money. You just need to trust the process and put in the work
- The price
- With all the tools and features of WA, $49 and $99 a month is a very cost effective way to run your business
- The friendships
- As mentioned in #6, I have built some amazing friendships over the past 15 years and each year, my circle of friends grows even bigger.
- THE.. Kyle and Carson
- Without you.. I'd probably be broke from ordering way too many 18 year old Macallan scotches.. ;)
- For real.. thank you
And here are 15 tips to help you succeed while being a member of WA.
- Take this business seriously
- Take the training seriously
- Be polite when asking for help
- Be thankful, even if they didn't help
- Engage with the WA community
- Stay out of other people's drama
- Don't start any drama
- Use the tools provided
- Take the time to watch the WA classes
- Take action with your training
- Help if you can
- Trust the process.. it works
- Find an accountability friend or coach
- IF you can, join Premium+ as the extra training classes are outstanding
- DO NOT FARKING GIVE UP
Now that you are at the end of this post, get back to work! lol
Seriously though.. I want you to understand that you indeed have EVERYTHING you need here at WA and that YOUR tools, training and support is here for you.
This business is awesome and you can make a wonderful life for yourself!