Well, it's finally accomplished - Yeah!
One main goal I had for 2018 was to move my very active website over to WA. I have to say that WA support has been second to none. First my site was copied into Siterubix, then I had to point my domain to WA. That took a few days because it didn't show up on my old server. This required a re-do of course. Then there was the move - that seemed to go ok, but then there were all the SSL issues because all the siterubix links are without SSL . I went back to Jay's classes on SSL (January 2017) and re-discovered how to do an Inspect. I had 87 pages (because I host my weekly Success Circles there) and 190 posts (I've been at this for a while) to review to ensure there were no http items to fix. And as Craig, Jay and David all suggested, many problems were found on the Widget page.
Now it's time to move on to the next 2018 goal. To complete the new site that I started months ago. Wish me luck!