My progress in wealthy affiliate
I would like to start by saying I am happy that I found WA, I went to YouTube to see what other people were saying about WA. I wanted to know if WA was the real deal, I clicked the link in the video and it took me to WA. I became a member in 2019 and I"m still here, in that short period I"ve had my ups and downs with the program but so far it"s been more positive.
My progress with in WA has been slow I can only work the program when time permits me because I do have a full-time job, but I can say that WA is the real deal been searching for a program like this since 2013.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED
Here"s what I"ve learned at WA so far.
- How to built a website from scratch.
- How to write a blog post and how to edit and post my blog to my website.
- I learned about SEO and how to make it work for me and how to get ranked in Google.
- I learned how to get ranked by other search engines like Bing, and Yahoo.
- I learned how to use Jaaxy to do research for my blogs posts.
- I learned about keywords and how to use them to research content.
- How to choose a niche that I am passionate about.
- How to choose a domain name and add it to my website.
My 3 month goal would be to just continue learning and applying what I've learned and to continue building out my niche website.
My 6 month goal would be to create more blog post here at WA help new members and hopefully in the not to distant future start making some money even if it"s only a little.