My favorite book, “The Success Principles”, is one of the best books I have ever read. For those of you that know Jack Canfield’s work, his advice is golden! I just wanted to share some of the principles with you to keep everyone motivated in achieving their goals.
1. Believe It Is Possible: You get what you expect! Positive thinking will lead you on the road to success. If you believe that you can achieve your goal, then it will eventually happen. When you begin to believe that what you want is possible, your mind will expect to achieve that outcome. Decide that you are capable of doing anything you want and start working towards it now.
2. You Get What You Focus On: You have to decide what you want. The life you live in the future will be the result of today’s thoughts and today’s actions. If you want to be successful, you have to know precisely where you are and know exactly where you want to go.
3. Keep Score For Success: Score keeping encourages us to create more of the positive outcomes we are keeping track of. Decide where you need to keep score in order to manifest your vision and achieve your goals. Post your scores where you can see them so you can accelerate your rate of success.
4. Practice Persistence: All high achievers have this quality.They refuse to give up! The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will pan out in your favor. Never give up on your dreams no matter what obstacles may come upon your path.
5. Empower Yourself By Empowering Others: When you lift up others, they will lift you up too!
6. Unleash The Power of Goal-Setting: Set an exact date and time for your goals. Vague goals only produce vague results! Write down big goals that will require you to grow and review them at least twice a day to help you stay on course.
7. See What You Want, Get What You See: Visualize that your goals are already complete and fulfilled. Visualization makes the brain achieve more. Act as if you have it. The more you create the vision of already having something, the faster you attract it to you.
8. Find A Wing to Climb Under: Seek out guidance and advice from experts in your field.Approach them and ask for their help. A mentor can help you see possibilities! It is true that successful people like to share what they have learned with others.
Remember to take action. Nothing will happen unless you take action!