Avoid the following practices and methods of creating content.
Last Update: December 11, 2016
Avoid the following practices and methods of creating content on your site or Google with penalize you (lower your rank)
- Automatically generated content that adds no value to your users
- Participating in link scam techniques that attempt to increase your page ranking. I you want links, get them from other pages that add value to their users.
- Creating pages or sites that have little or no content. Such as adding low-quality guest blog posts . Remember to add value to your users.
- Hidden text or links, adding content with white text on a white background, hiding text behind an image, adjusting or setting the font size of text to 0.
- Scraped content from other website without adding original content thats add value to the scrape content. I just wouldn’t use scrape at all.
- Featuring content from affiliate programs that do not have enough added value content that differentiates them from other sites on the web. For example reviews directly from Amazon or Wealthy Affiliate.
- Loading pages with irrelevant keywords ( Keyword stuffing). Loading a page with keywords or numbers in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google results.
- Creating pages with malicious intent and behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses or trojans.
69 comments 34 likes
13 comments 20 likes
20 comments 23 likes
23 comments 31 likes
38 comments 36 likes
19 comments 27 likes
11 comments 19 likes
16 comments 19 likes
23 comments 25 likes
30 comments 41 likes