WHAT! You talking to me?
As I was responding to a few post comments from one of my earlier blogs it dawned on me just how much our vocabulary has changed. Just imagine what the reaction would be if you made any of the following statements 30 years age.
- · Just send it via snail-mail.
- · Google it.
- · Upload the jpegs from your local drive to the server using ftp.
- · Thanks for the follow.
- · I pinned your Squidoo lens.
- · On NO, I just sat on my Bluetooth!
- · Just GPS me, you will find it – no problem.
- · It’s just not right, my own daughter just un-friended me.
- · Give me a ring on the cell.
- · All you have to do is DVR everything and, BAM, no more commercials.
- · My cursor is frozen.
- · You have plenty of space, that thumb is 16 gig.
I’m sure there are a million more examples. Bet this list could grow into the hundreds.
Have any to add?