Amazon Associates - What's Changing
Did anyone else get this email regarding changes to the Amazon Associates program, which is starting April 1?Associates Operating Agreement – What’s Changed
Here are some of the most important updates we made to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement on April 1, 2017:
Changes to the Program Policies
• We’re offering a special rate of 12% for purchases generated from Recommendation and Search Native Shopping Ads for the month of April. Terms and conditions apply; see Associate Central for details.
• For the month of April, there will be an increase in Special Program Fees for the Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial Bounty Event to $10.00. The rate will revert back to $3.00 after the promotional period ends.
• We’ve added 7 new networks to the Amazon Channels Free Trial (formerly Third Party Subscriptions) Bounty Event.
• We’ve clarified that products purchased through primenow are Excluded Products.
• Associates residing in Maine will now be able to participate in the program.