Trending products to sell in 2017

Last Update: June 07, 2017

It is important to capitalize on trending products before they reach their sales peak. The best practice is to enter the market before it becomes fully saturated. Here are a few products that are projected to skyrocket in sales in 2017. Perhaps one of these can be a fit for your niche marketing website.

ORGANIC HEALTH AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS

  • Matcha Powder
  • Gluten free products
  • Nootropics - smart drugs/cognitive enhancers
  • Face mists
  • Coconut oil based products
  • Detox tea
  • Men beard oil
  • Facial mask - containing activated charcoal

OTHER PRODUCTS

  • Baby products
  • Wooden frame sunglasses
  • Wooden bezel watches
  • Women Leggings
  • Vaporizers and eLiquids
  • Bluetooth smart watches
  • Liquid cell phone cases
  • Waterproof cell phone cases
  • Cell phone power banks
  • Fidgets
  • Bluetooth speakers


Jerome

Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
Carson1 Premium
Thanks Jerome , that's a great list of hot ideas to pursue.
Reply
jtaienao Premium
Hope it helps Carson.
Jerome
Reply
Gunnertwist Premium
Thanks for sharing, it is good to know what is trending in the market today. This is useful information for me. I appreciate it. :)

Carl

ps. How do u find out what is trending? Is there a website with this info?
Reply
jtaienao Premium
No,problem Carl. I just did a search for products trending for 2017.
Jerome
Reply
GlenPalo Premium
It is interesting to see gluten free products trending up. Since approximately 7% of the population have issues with gluten, it's possible that the marketers are driving the trend up. The other 93% don't need to spend extra $ to buy gluten-free products.
Reply
mickeyb123 Premium
I m definitely in that 93% (if it is that low....)
Reply
GlenPalo Premium
There was a study done asking people if they were gluten intolerant. 18% of those surveyed said yes. Actual testing of gluten intolerance showed only 7% were.

So companies are marketing gluten free products to 11% of the population who don't need them.
Reply
jtaienao Premium
I hear you Glen. My son is part of the 7%.
Jerome
Reply
jtaienao Premium
I'm sure it is marketers driving it Glen just like everything else.
Jerome
Reply
mickeyb123 Premium
Yeah, it is big money (for them)
Reply
JaemiO Premium
Thanks! Many of these work well with my food-inspired site Ann's YouTube channel.
Reply
jtaienao Premium
Glad it's helpful to you Jamie.
Jerome
Reply
mickeyb123 Premium
Interesting, timely and appropriate!

These fit in well with my current series of blogs offering ideas about what niches to look into!
Reply
jtaienao Premium
Yes it does Mickey. Hope it helps others.
Jerome
Reply
Top