One year with WA - an Anniversary testimonial
February 27, 2017 marked the first day I signed up in the free 7-day trial here at WA.
My motivation was to simply learn how to create a website. It was part of a personal 2017 new year’s challenge for me to learn something new.
Little did I know that this would be the beginning of a life-long journey and my baptism to this new found digital world.
I must admit that I am still a work in progress but with the acquired knowledge I have now, I was able to do the following: (in no particular order of importance..hehehe)
- Created and currently managing 5 active websites
- Created 3 Training here in WA
- Creatively shared my passion thru my niche websites
- Blogged more than a dozen articles here in WA
- Written close to 100 articles for my sites
- Earned past 100 USD doing Affiliate Marketing (it truly works!)
- Met and engaged conversationally close to 500 like-minded and enthusiastic friends here in WA
- Enjoyed the high-tech and very information rich WAbiners (both live and replay)
- Been helped by the ever-prompt Site Support team (they are really awesome and very helpful)
- Was able to chat with Kyle and Carson (the creators) – on a topic I asked them personally
- Was confident enough to offer my service professionally in terms of creating and managing a website
These are just some of the things I acquired being here in the WA community.
If there is one thing I love about this journey is that I realized that knowing and understanding how to make a website plus all the knowledge-based info I have learned here is like having an arsenal of information and skill that is very important in our modern globalized era.
I may not know how to code but I am glad and proud to say that I can create a website, literally from scratch.
All of these I managed, while enjoying family time with my wife and kids and being gainfully employed as a media practitioner here in the Middle East.
To Kyle, Carson, WA team, and to all like-minded friends here, thank you for the support.
WA can change lives. I am a living and work-in-progress proof =)
Maraming Salamat po! Shukran Jazilan! Muchas Gracias! Thank you very much! =)