Quitting? Who me?
Last Update: July 22, 2020
Yes, I was ready to quit today!!! But I'm not a quitter!!
Today was the day I was ready to hit the button!
Several reasons or EXCUSES why I was ready to throw in the towel!
- No longer have the motivation I once had after starting 3 years ago! ( 3 years flew by!)
- No time to devote to this ( There is 24 hours in a day!)
- Throwing money away every year ( $359 year, that's $29 a month). Not a lot in my book...
- Takes away from other things I want to do ( My gardening, singing, painting, house cleaning), did I just say I like to clean house? UGG LOL
- Time just gets away from me....
My reasons why I'm staying and you should too!
- Keeping my motivation by thinking back why I started this. (MY GOALS IN THE BEGINNING).
- Gonna create a DAILY goal of giving myself 1 hour a day to learn and 1 hour to create my site AND CHECK IT OFF!
- Money isn't everything and I can sure afford $29 a month. Education is expensive, this is not.
- This is important to me just like everything else I do in my life. I will create a daily log of what should I do TODAY and EVERYDAY!
- Making myself aware of my time for everything I plan on doing for the day and stick with it.
My vision board is a creation of how I want my life to be. Work hard and reap the rewards...Nice to be back on track!
16 comments 8 likes
11 comments 5 likes
10 comments 7 likes
16 comments 7 likes
17 comments 10 likes
18 comments 9 likes
8 comments 6 likes
11 comments 3 likes
4 comments 6 likes
2 comments 5 likes