Simplicity. it is still an art.
Last Update: December 05, 2019
I learned to fly an airplane at age 15 in 1953.
- The first book I read was "Stick and Rudder" by Wolfgang Langewiesche .
- A book written in 1944 and still in print.
- He deals with the very basics of flight.
- No radios, no instrument landings, no GPS, just basic flying.
Wolfgang would turn over in his grave if he saw today's cockpit!
- Let;s apply this to our situation here at WA.
- Training can be intense.
- Building a website can be daunting.
- Is building an online business a reality, or a fantasy?
- So many great bloggers here it is intimidating.
- Language is a real barrier... struggling with grammar and spelling.
Help... I'm falling!
- You've just got to back off and take a look from a distance.
- It's too easy to get close to the problem and not see a solution.
- Trees... forest... I can't see!
- Slow down! Quit trying to win a sprint... this is a marathon.
- KISS it... Keep It Simple Stupid!
- Don't make it more complicated .
- Take one lesson at a time... ask the questions...do the tasks.
- Plugins... keywords... SEO... Niches... it's mind boggling!
- Stick and Rudder... back to simplicity.
- Restore the sanity! Step back from the brink.
- Smell the roses.
86 comments 90 likes
72 comments 56 likes
205 comments 110 likes
41 comments 49 likes
67 comments 68 likes
63 comments 51 likes
53 comments 42 likes
87 comments 92 likes
78 comments 51 likes
33 comments 51 likes