Never rest on your laurels!
It's so easy to rest!
- Got my website up.
- Niche is chosen and I'm on my way!
- Headed down the road to success!
- It's okay to rest, but keep it short!
- Don't rest on your accomplishments... they don't last!
- Never feel you have arrived... this is a journey, not a destination.
- Take the road less traveled, but keep on going.
- Completed the lessons? There are so many courses here at WA you never finish.
- It's so easy to use that as an excuse...
- Just too tired to write another post...
- Tomorrow I'll do better!
- Never comes... it's called procrastination!
- In the Air Force we had a statement: "Don't do today what you can put off till tomorrow"!
I have used this poem by John Greenleaf Whittier, but I just love it:
"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is strange with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns
And many a failure comes about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow—
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out—
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell just how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit—
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit."
Think about that.