Ever make a hard landing?
Last Update: January 28, 2021
All pilots have!
- Reasons are many...high winds, heavy airplane, misjudged approach.
- It can be a teeth jarring experience or a destructive landing.
- Pilots don't stop flying after a hard landing...
- All of us will experience "hard landings" in life!
- Everyone fails at least once... it's whether you continue to fly.
- There will be opportunities for bad landings... get up and fly again.
- Choose the wrong niche? Not the end of the world!
- Not making money? Rome wasn't built in a day... just another hard landing.
- Hey, learn to deal with the hard landings in business.
- We all make them... keep flying.
Takes lemons to make lemonade!
- Have to have hard landings to learn how to make good ones.
- Learn from your mistakes... don't wallow in them!
- You will make more than one hard landing... I guarantee it!
- I've made lots of them... jarred my teeth!
Let me leave you with a quote from one of my favorite pilots, Chuck Yeager:
"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing."
Walk away and try tomorrow.
23 comments 25 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 30 likes
38 comments 29 likes
35 comments 31 likes
44 comments 30 likes
51 comments 38 likes
36 comments 26 likes
28 comments 24 likes
66 comments 29 likes