What's this about?
Last Update: February 27, 2021
Who are you trying to please?
- Ever look at a website and scratch your head?
- Pretty pictures... Nice layout... what's it all about?
- Are you writing for your own pleasure?
- Who is your customer?
- What are you selling?
- Are people buying what you're selling? If not, have you asked why?
Have you answered these questions?
- Do people leave your website wondering what you want them to do?
- Did you ask them for a decision? Did you actually ask them to buy what you're selling?
- A basic question, but you would be amazed at how many never ask for a decision.
- Are you clear in what you're saying?
- When you blog at WA, do you say something?
- Do I close your blog and ask "What was that about?"
- I've seen blogs that contain one word... one sentence...
- What are you saying?
Let me leave you with this quote by Soeski Natsume:
"But to my questions, he gave replies so vague that one could not tell whether they came from the mountains or the sea."
23 comments 25 likes
26 comments 25 likes
27 comments 30 likes
38 comments 29 likes
35 comments 31 likes
44 comments 30 likes
51 comments 38 likes
36 comments 26 likes
28 comments 24 likes
66 comments 29 likes