Success So Far Here At Wealthy Affliate
Progress So Far
Hi everyone just wanted to drop you a quick line and share my progress.
I have been with Wealthy Affiliate for 3 months now and I am not disappointed.
There is a huge amount of training provided here within the community. I soon became overwhelmed and wasted the first month going blindly from one training to another. it was all beneficial and I learned a lot from the community but I needed to be focused.
If you're a new member, my advice would be stick to the Certification Course otherwise you may become distracted when you should be focused on writing quality content.
I am coming to the end of level 2 of the Course and have worked out a routine that keeps me focused.
- I now stick to the Certification Course without missing any steps.
- I make a list of 8 keyword rich posts that I plan to write and tick each one on completion before restarting the list.
- I spend at least 2 hours a day minimum writing content, I find it useful to set a timer.
After the 2 hours are up and if I have the time, I either write more content or focus on other aspects of my website.
I had no trouble selecting my niche. I already had a blog with WordPress which I neglected so I transferred it here. I am a student and my passion is the Quran so I combined the two and created studentsofquran.com
My Success So Far
Thanks to Wealthy Affiliate and the community here I am beginning to see some success.
- The number of visitors to my site has increased (this is with no social media)
- I have new followers
- More social interaction
- Ranked on page1 with several articles with Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
My site's health so far:
- 100% Content Quality & Variety
- 100% Google Ranked
- 80% Visitor Engagement (Comments)
- 70% Publishing Frequency
The following areas that need improvement:
- 10% Site Trust
- 10% Website Feedback
- 0% Plugins
The next level of the Certification Course will be Marketing. I have no doubt I will start making money soon, but for now, I will stick to the formula which proves to be working so far.
Next 3 Months:
- introduce marketing and social media to my website.
- transfer two more websites to Wealthy Affiliate.
Next 6 Months:
- Complete the last level of the Certification Course.
- Start attending or watching the Live Video Classes provided by Wealthy Affiliate
I have no doubt I will start to generate an income but for now, I will be patient and continue to offer information and guidance to my users within my niche.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.