My Progress: Three Months at WA
Three months ago, I signed up for Premium Membership. So I have actually been here three months and a few days.
In my one month report, I posted some ambitious goals. Let's see how I did.
Here is what I posted:
When I complete three months here:
- I will have 90 pages of content on my site.
- I will have completed the Online Entrepreneurs Cert.
- I will be in the top 200.
- I will be taking training as needed so that I can learn how to exploit social media
- I will be helping others
Goal One: I missed by a mere 63 posts. Ouch. A Member posted to me after the one month report saying I may have bitten off more than I could chew. He was right. The goal was not realistic. Still, I should have more than 27 posts at this point.
Goal 2: I have 5 lessons to go to finish the online certification course. So, nope. Didn't make it. I'm close. I will have it done soon.
Goal 3: I am in the top 200.
Goal 4: I'm learning the social media. I will probably focus on Google+ and Facebook.
Goal 5: I do help others as well as I can. I still have a lot to learn.
Some things I am proud of.
- I have done something here every day since I joined. Even when we were out of town at our nice's wedding I managed to greet a few newcomers and respond to a few blogs.
- I am closing in on 700 followers. This encourages me.
- I have website with 27 posts. I have written something like 37,000 words.
- I still have great enthusiasm and passion for my niche and for WA.
My amended goals:
When I have completed six months I will:
- Have 63 posts on my site.
- Made my first sale
- Have completed the Affiliate Bootcamp.
- Have developed training.
It's been a blast. I have met so many nice people. I keep getting blown away by the generosity of the WAers.
Thank YOU WA folks. You guys rock.
May you achieve muchsuccess.