Do you use Google AdSense?
Last Update: Jul 21, 2016
We all know that there is an abundant of affiliate partners to be an affiliate with. By being an affiliate we promote their product and get paid by doing so. Of course, this can take time to build trust to your site and to get traffic to your site, turn views/clicks into purchases. But have you thought about getting paid with Google AdSense?
If not, you should :) For each click on an ad from Google AdSense you get a 68% payout. That means .68 cents for each click. If you get 1000 clicks, that $680! These are ads are a great way to generate additional income. Don't worry about having ads all over your page, you will be able to control how many ads and what type of ads you want.
A few things you should know before applying to Google AdSense (points below are from Google AdSense)
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense - do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
Best wishes. #BelieveAndReceive
See more comments