Keep it Simple and Work Hard
I just watched a review video by Kyle of the 4 basic steps to creating an online business, it was refreshing to review these step in this new moment in time. As we move forward with we can (as I did) get caught up in the process steps. Theme decisions, what plugins to use, which pictures should I insert, how many words makes for good content and so on. And, lose sight of just how simple we ought to keep it.
Without Traffic I'll not have a business.
Things I am able to control.
- I'm able to control how often I add content to my site
- I'm able to control which keywords I'll create content around
- I'm able to control the quality of that content and it's value to my visitors
- I'm able to control my learning and skill development
- I'm able to control whether I persist with this business
I cannot control how the sum of money I might make or whether visitor will purchase anything through my site.