Day 19 - Learn How to Build a Website Yourself in WordPress 2017
Hey there and a Big Welcome to Day 19 of Learn How to Build a Website Yourself in WordPress 2017 – let’s keep moving on!
In order to see any of the previous day’s posts – check out My Posts blog roll on the bottom right hand side.
A recap on what I did yesterday – Day 18:
· Finished off with Jays training particularly the Q & A about being Indexed and being Ranked
Let's get onto today...
I checked my rankings for some of my keywords from my very first post on my brand new website and was surprised to see that two of my keywords were on the first 4 pages of Google – that’s pretty exciting stuff!
· One of my keywords is in 21st position in Google – No. 1 on page 3
· Another is in 37th position in Google – No. 7 on page 4
I’ve been through the full process except for ‘getting comments’ on this particular post, so that’s the next thing to do.
Obviously I still haven’t made a commission on this particular site but I’m going to keep growing it with new posts and see where we go from there!
As of today, I’m starting a new project, a brand new website which I will call Website 2, and I’m going to follow through with my “Learn How to Build a Website Yourself in WordPress 2017” posts starting from Day 1.
I particularly want to see if the process I’ve put together is complete and fill in any gaps if needed.
Even though I’m starting a new project, Website 2, I’m committing to continuing with my current project which I will call Website 1. The way I’m doing that is outlined in Day 16:
And is as follows:
- Post one long tailed keyword product review each week on a Monday or Tuesday of at least 700 words with affiliate links
- Post one blog post on a subject in my niche of at least 700 words on a Friday or Saturday with no affiliate links – but making sure that I have at least 2 internal links on that post, linking to other posts and pages on my site, plus linking out to an authority site like Wikipedia
- Every second week, post one keyword rich TOPIC of at least 1500 words with links to an affiliate product every second Wednesday or Thursday.
I’m really excited about this new project but I want to make sure I’m keeping up with the momentum of Website One.
Well, that’s me for today folks, I’m still getting in the swing of things…
Here’s to you having a great rest of the day… I’ll see you tomorrow as
Tomorrow we’ll be on Day 20 of Learn how to build a website yourself in WordPress in 2017 where we will carry on from where we left off today!
Thanks so much for coming along, and again, you’re most welcome to leave a comment or ask a question below if you wish to do so, thanks and …