Why I Chose Wealthy Affiliate
Last Update: Jul 8, 2014
Ever find yourself in unfamiliar territory not knowing which way to turn?
Well I did when my ongoing back pain took a turn for the worst last year. A few months later I stumbled upon Wealthy Affiliate while looking for legitimate at home work. As you can imagine, I found mostly scams or real deals that required more investment than I could afford upfront. So for me it's easy to answer why I chose Wealthy Affiliate.
- Legitimacy Factor - Since I was able to open a $0 starter account and really see for myself what WA had to offer, I was able to immediately determine that this opportunity was not a scam.
- Newbie Extraordinaire - While not unfamiliar with computers, I knew absolutely nothing about setting-up a website, niche or affiliate marketing, content writing and search engine optimization for example. Yet WA has been able to take me from start to success with world-class training.
- Investment Optional - Knowing I could stay on, get two free websites and learn the basics made me comfortable enough to jump right in. Of course, I knew within about a week that I wanted to go premium but I appreciated the leeway and no-pressure encouragement from Wealthy Affiliate.
- Premium Membership Value - Where else can you find truly complete education, full support 24/7, unlimited domains including web hosting and hundreds of Wordpress themes? No where! (I chose to take advantage of the $19 offer for the first month and then $47 monthly thereafter but you could also pay annually and save over $200.)
- Community Support - Not only am I able to help other members which I feel solidifies my learning but I can get help from other members any time ,day or night. And we all support each other's efforts by giving feedback, leaving comments on our websites and networking within social media channels.
If you're already a WA member, I'm sure you agree with every word I've said but please share any additional thoughts in the comments section.
If you have yet to join with at least the $0 starter account (no credit card required and absolutely no obligation), I have no idea what you're waiting for...it's worth checking out, I promise!
Have a happy day,
See more comments