It Would Be So Much Harder Without You!
Oh, boy. There is so much to this affiliate internet marketing business. It is straightforward, and none of the pieces come as easily as one would like.
I appreciated what Labman said about writing.
It really is about writing:
- Text in the websites
- Follow-up messages and web forms
- Articles, and more articles
It's also about planning and analysis:
- Niche and keywords;
- The map for the work -- I need to see where everything is headed, and what comes next;
- Planning the products and offers;
- Planning for the campaign - letters, follow up;
- And then analyzing everything - stats and where visitors come from, and the traits of those that click and buy.
Then, rinse and repeat.
I've gotten some great feedback from a number of WA members during the last two weeks regarding my website. My site visitors were reading my "Tips & Tools" article much more than they were checking out the free WA offer and opting in. So, thanks for your feedback, interest and support: Barb BKB2012, Labman, Morlandroger, Ezinewriter, Deb, lovin_life67, and Marcus.
It would be so much harder without you!