How to Setup NameCheap DNS latest UI 2015
Hello awesome members of Wealthy Affiliate!
In this post you will find out how to set up your DNS from namecheap.com to Wealthy Affiliate Hosting. STEP by STEP with PICTURES
Some of you might already realize that NameCheap user interface have been updated, thus the training to setup DNS by Wealthy Affiliate is not up to date anymore.
Anyway, let's begin the setting fast ;)
- Open NameCheap.com in your browser and login from the top left corner
- Click Domain List at the left side and you will have same window as the pic below
- Click Manage at the right side to continue
- After it goes to a window like the picture below,
- Click Custom and then you will see Nameservers boxes
- Write ns1.mywahosting.com at Nameserver1
- Write ns2.mywahosting.com at Nameserver2
- Click Save (it will be a small tick button at the right side of 'custom')
Congratulations - You have finish your DNS Setup!
Updates will take normally around 15-30 minutes
But in certain condition, it may take up to 48 Hours
Enjoy your domain from namecheap.com and hosting by SiteRubix at WealthyAffiliate :D
Do you want to use Premium Theme for your Wordpress Website? Click this link
PS : please give it 'like this' if you think it's helpful