Happy New Year! Hello 2019
Happy New Year!
Can't believe it's been 3 months since I've blogged here... so what happened? Well it wasn't a conscious decision but I basically made great inroads to the goals I set in 2018 in those last couple of months!?! What were those goals? I've just checked today. They were:
- Returning to my ideal body shape and fitness level
- A new home so my son and I can have pets and
- Attracting a new relationship, feeling optimistic after time has allowed the past to heal
How did I go?
- Well I'm only very close to achieving my ideal body shape and fitness level, made a huge break through in the past couple of months.
- I got kittens for my son in June 2018 and I moved house about 6 weeks ago and have felt transformed as a result and
- Since moving have attracted a very kind man into my life (early days yet but enjoying it)
So what were your top 3 for 2018?
I am following the 4 main areas of life to achieve that Jack Canfield suggests which is:
- Financial goals
- Career or Business goals
- Relationships (Family, friends) and
- Health and Well Being/Personal Development
What are mine for 2019?
- Financial - to domino my 'bad debts' (credit card debt); sell my apartment and buy house for my son and I (the latter may not happen till 2020 and that's ok).
- Career - secure one full time job (rather than several part-time incomes) in a positive, working environment in a higher salary range. Work on one website once I have the former confirmed will most likely combine all my efforts into my fleurallen.com blog.
- Relationships - express gratitude in what I currently do have, enjoy it and build on it with love.
- Health and Well Being - Close to achieving my ideal body shape and not by dieting but by learning how to change my lifestyle habits. Plus am attending a personal development workshop in Queensland in February (about 4 weeks time) = Yay!
PS Did I achieve my 100 blog goal? No. Does that mean I failed? No? Why? I didn't fail because the journey of beginning that goal made me realise what I hadn't achieve in other important areas of my life. So I went and focused on them and achieved. So just need to go back and review and reset my blogging goals :)