Tip 21: simple tutorials for newbees
Mmm... confused... with the packed stuff?
I tried to make it clear and simple with some essential tutorials, especially if you are a dummy like me.
- Making friends on WA: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-do-I-make-friends
- Making your own website with siterubix or your own domain (this requires premium) : https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-do-I-create-mu-own-website/creating-my-own-domain
- Setting up your wordpress site: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-to-set-up-my-new-website
- Refining with plugins : https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/refining-with-plugins
- Adding your affiliated links: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-do-I-add-affiliated-links
- Playing with audio and video a bonus and some teasers to see what can be done: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/how-can-I-add-audio-and-video
- Follow my next set of tutorials on how to refine your site here: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/fleeky/blog/tip-31-refine-your-site-tutorials
This is the end of a series of some simple and hopefully helpful tutorials. They conclude 3 months on WA as a payback for all that I received here. Next time we'll dig deeper.... take your time and enjoy
Follow the live buildup on siterubix (just to learn, once the basics done I will skip to the domain name under premium)
Or on the domain site (premium needed): https://eyebrowsfleek.com/ (the real stuff) we will see how to continue our search for gold.
Once done, the basics are set. Refine. Check the looks of your site. And add content. At least once a month. At this point, wonder if you not better grade up to premium and go for your own domain... which will be the subject of my next training. Leaving siterubix, right!
Remember those are simple steps. Master them before going on.
To YOUR success!
DO not forget your homework on the GET STARTED here! And the AFFILIATE BOOTCAMP!!!.
(My training is short and crisp just to show you how. Kind of shortcut .... And to make sure you stay on WA.)