Wealthy Affiliate Community What Is Your Input
Last Update: Apr 7, 2020
Covid-19 Government Home Screening Programme.
The South African Government is currently rolling out an extensive field screening programme to get South Africans tested for Covid-19 virus.
In the next coming days around 10 000 field workers will visit homes in urban and rural areas to test for the virus.
To ensure the safety of the community, the following criteria will be met:
- Field workers will have ID badges so that can be easily identified.
- All fieldworkers will wear same T-shirts and will be required to carry their official ID documents.
- Police officers will accompany fieldworkers to protect the community that is being screened as well as field workers themselves.
- Community leaders will be alerted about the presence of field workers in their areas.
- Tests can be done outside your home.
There was a speculation that the testing swabs are already infected with the virus a few days ago before this announcement was made public. I personal think this home testing is going to get more people infected because the same field workers that tested the person that is infected in my street/community will be the same fieldworkers that will test me and my family and the virus can be carried by the testing worker and be passed on to other members of the community. My question is, is it a good idea to get tested by these field workers?
My WA community what is your input on this home testing ?
Thank you looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a lovely Tuesday!!!!
See more comments