Butterflies and business
They say that a butterfly represents more than one thing, I personally believe they can send you signs to look for in life that can be for the better. I love butterflies they are the most beautiful creatures that I have ever come acrossed and the things that they represent and symbolize couldn't be more true. Butterflies are deep and powerful representations of Life. In some instances butterflies are associated with our souls, and people from around the world view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life.
They say if you catch a glimpse of a butterfly near you, or fluttering above your head, or even maybe it comes close enough to land on you that it is trying to get you attention, and that such interaction are of a spiritual meaning. (I know everyone's beliefs are different and this post is by no means a way to persuade you one way or another, this is just something I believe in.) There is even some mythical meanings as well, it is also believed that certain colors of butterflies mean certain things.
**Please note this is just what I choose the colors to represent, as stated above they have many representations, and I chose these specific ones because it is linked to my personality, and I truly believe in them.**
There are many colors of butterflies and each color represents something different. The colors are listed below:
- Red butterflies are viewed as a way to alert you of caution, and you should focus on your surroundings.
- Green Butterflies are viewed as a means of growth or flourishing in any kind of development in your life, whether it be for your business, your personal life, or even a hobby.
- Orange Butterflies are a means of passion, whether its positive or negative, it reminds you to stay focused on what is important, and helps you follow through to the end,
- Purple Butterflies are not as common, but still very rich in what they stand for. Basically taking a step back and looking at you life what it is at that point in time, and determining why you are there and what your purpose and meaning is right then and there.
- Black butterflies can mean something positive or negative. I like to be the one that looks for the light at the end of the tunnel, and be positive for the change that is coming in my future,
- White Butterflies are for the angels that watch over us and protect us through all the decisions we make in life.
Butterflies have even made their way into the business side of things; ever heard of the Butterfly Effect, and no I am not talking about the movie. "The idea is that a butterfly can flap it's wings and create changes in the atmosphere", which to me is rather insane. I mean lets be realistic you are talking about a beautiful fragile creature that flaps it's wings and something happens, in the examples I have read it was a tornado. Basically saying that if a butterfly flapped it's wings then it would create a change that could cause the winds of a tornado. And again lets be realistic it sounds ridiculous, and totally not possible. But again that is just the idea behind it.
So imagine how that butterfly effect could take flight on you business, from what I understand there is two different ways which make perfect sense. There is a positive effect, and a negative effect, just like any other decision you make in you life, there is always going to be a positive and a negative effect no matter what. Everyday we all make decisions that will make or break us for the next day. So why would it change with how we work in our businesses. The concept is still the same basically what tasks you do each day to make you business better for the future is what will matter. If you sit there and do nothing, you business will likely deteriorate into nothing. But if you do something each day to make you business grow then the likely hood of you success will be increased drastically.
One of my leads in my company said to all of us in one her lives "Failure is not the end of you story, but the beginning of you success to progress", and that really stuck with me, because no matter how many times you fail, you can't give up. If you do something in you business and it doesn't work one day then you make the necessary changes the next day to try something new, until you have reached that success that you are looking for. It doesn't matter how many times you fail, as long as you make the changes that you need to make to get to where you want to get. That is what matters the most... Think about that for a minute, and tell me how it makes you feel. Because when I heard it, it definitely made me take a step back and re-evaluate a lot of stuff, and look at the bigger picture.
I hope this helps anyone that needs it, because it helped me a lot too... Good luck everyone.