Site Comment Platform: Don't Make A Spam Impression, Leave Only Unique Comments
In last few day, I received a lot of comments that are not possible to publish in their normal form; few are even worse --- You can't modify those from any corner!
I really become tired of disapproving those spam kinds of comments. I'm not really sure how others' experiences, but I get too many unrelated ones via the site comment platform.
Which comments are considered as SPAM?
- A comment that is not exactly related to the content.
- A comment that left only based of the first and last line of the post.
- A comment that doesn't have the keyword or at least, words those are related to the keyword.
- A commentthat is not engaging or interactive.
- A comment that's having only "Great content.... I like it very much..." type of words, but no discussion about the original content.
- A comment that doesn't have any grammatical meaning.
- A comment where any/ proper punctuations are absent.
In last few days I received significant number of comments, those are exactly similar to the above list. Very unfortunately I couldn't accept those.
Recently I found a related blogpost by DBlanchard; spam comments irritated him also.
I'm not sure how is others' experience.
Who are those commenters?
I know, old members never do such types of activities. An experienced member in Wealthy Affiliate always tries to post the best quality comments, because they understand the value of it.
Even new people who perfectly follow Kyle's training, they also don't leave poor comments, because they come in a step-by-step process and start realizing the value of comments. Maybe those newbies can't post a great comment like an experienced member, but still they try their best. It's fine so far.
But there are a few newbies who are in a hurry to earn credits from site comment platforms. Neither they follow Kyle's training properly, nor they afford a little time to read articles before leaving a comment.
As per my personal experience I find the following category of people are misusing the site comment platform:
- Newbies who are not following Kyle’s training properly.
- Beginners who unlocked the site comment section before receiving the related training from Kyle.
- People who are in a hurry to earn credits from site comments.
- People who don't afford a minimum time to read an article before leaving a comment.
Suggestion to New commenters
First attend Kyle's training about site comment. Please listen carefully what he suggests.
Please read the instruction that is written on the site comment platform.
"When providing comments, please be thorough and unique. Comments that are engaging will allow the owner (and others) to interact. The better comments you offer, the better comments you will receive!"
Then you should proceed accordingly. Leave only an unique and engaging comment if you can.