The best boss I ever had was a guy from New York City. He had the idea that we should have fun in our jobs. We had periodic meetings and these were also was fun. He made the daily work fun also.
I strongly believe through the creation of our online businesses we need to have fun to get the business up and running. Throughout you day look for ways to create fun for yourself and maybe others in the community.
- Pick a niche you love. Research it, write about it, and enjoy what you'r doing.
- Review images with an idea of adding to your website. I am starting to look for forest scenes for my webpage. Or look at cute baby pictures which should give you a lift.
- Stand on you desk and dance to the song "Old Time Rock and Role" by Bob Seeger. Or choose a song you like.
- Look for fun ways you can improve you business
- Reach out to someone.
- Decorate you work space to make it fun. (I have my Harley Davidson Clock which uses the sound of different motorcycles to mark the hour.
- Think of your own ways to have fun while you work. Just have fun while you work.
There is an old saying, " If you enjoy what you do you will never work a day in your life