Performance So Far And Future Goals
I am now on my very last lesson 10 of Level 5 of the OEC training, so I wanted to share my performance so far and future goals.
I joined Wealthy Affiliate mid August this year 2019. In a week I was confident enough and upgraded to Premium and there was no disappointment about the speedy decision. Once I had finished the first 10 lessons, I wanted to go on learning.
Action taken:I have managed to build up my Health website from scratch (first time :), though I had worked on other website/shop admin panels before), and I´m happy with my niche, as I write about what I like and what I do to treat myself, and I really wish more people do the same and dedicate time to pamper themselves.
I enjoyed all the training so far, including the videos. I followed the course through and completed all the tasks' except for opening a FB account as I decided I have no time for it.
My site health says it´s pretty good; mostly 100% except for the publishing which went down to 40% during my recent 10-day vacation. Consequently, site trust is only at 20% as I need to add more content.
All posts except for the last 2 are indexed, but I have never checked the ranking yet.
No sales so far :(
Content Goals in the next 3-6 months
- I plan to post 5-10 monthly articles (more if I can but I´m only working P/T on this).
- Revise affiliate links and join other affiliate programs.
- Select long tail keywords. I usually find lots of interesting things to write about, just by observing people and things around me.
- Give & Take site comments (ongoing).
- As soon as I publish a new post I immediately post it on Google Console and social media to help with indexing, and so far it worked.
- Check how I can improve SEO in all my content.
- At the end of the 6 months I will probably opt for google ad campaign to aid sales.
I take the opportunity to thank:
- Kyle, Carson, Jay for the wonderful setup here at WA,
- Site Support, a really brilliant team
- All members at WA who are amazing people. It´s so cool to post a comment or query and have a reply the 24h. I love it.
- My mentor @VitaliyG, as he´s always quick in replying whenever I have any doubts.
Finally, I have a question for you all?
Do you have any suggestions on how to STAY DISCIPLINED and do the work when you are not following the course?
I thought perhaps I should revise the course once again, this way I will feel obliged to write more content as part of the tasks' given.
Thank you for your time reading this, and wish everybody best of luck and many sales.
Have a great evening. Marisa