Finding The Ideal Mate With Facebook
You may have heard of Facebook dating service 2 months ago.
Now new sources has confirmed that Facebook is testing a dating service.
Where Can You Access It?
For the moment it's not possible to use it if you're not a Facebook employee.
They're testing it internally only.
What We Know So Far
- You can create a separate account for this particular Facebook's service.
- The service is a good fit for people who want to find a serious partner, people who are looking for quick encounter for whatever reason should look at somewhere else.
- You can only see people who also use the service.
- Of course Facebook will use the information they have on you to introduce the perfect mate to you.
- The number of persons you add to your list is limited, it means you can't add as many persons as you want.
- You will be able to let people who are attending the same event as you to see your profile. Interesting for WA members who will attend the WA Event in Vegas, who knows?
- The best or worst new depending on who you ask, NO ADDS at the beginning.
What're the Benefits for US, WA Members?
As Facebook stock has been diving since their last earning call, a lot of people are probably asking if using Facebook to drive more traffic is a good thing to do.
Knowing that most of the time in order to drive traffic and convert visitors to buyers, you have to run a Paid Campaign.
The day after Facebook made the announcement for this new service, the owner of dating services Tinder and OK Cupid Match Group plunged by 17%.
This proves that Facebook is still a behemoth.
So YES, I guess we can still bet hugely on Facebook, it's here to stay.
Will You Try It?
I don't know for you, however, as I'm still single, perhaps I can give it a try or 2, Lol.
Honestly I'm not very interest to try Dating App or Service, even now I'm single, but if it's from a company like Facebook, sure I wanna try it.
At least to stay up to date, coming from Facebook, I guess we can meet interesting people outside of the idea of dating.
I won't be surprise that company like Pinterest will create their own dating service if it's a success, it makes sense to their business.