Very Happy With Slow But Steady Progress
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A little over 2 months have passed and I'm still not yet fully satisfied with my site, so I've been doing a few things during my offline duty break times to update my site and gain steady progress:
- Create a list of topics to write about using keyword search - done
- Read and do research about said topics - done
- Make a writing schedule - done
- Write posts - 1 post made today :D
- Find relevant and great stock images for the keywords - done
- Figure out how to place affiliate links effectively - done
- Tinker around my theme's customization options - done
- Test the changes on my theme tester site (which is now gone due to error 500 yesterday) - done
- Make a new theme tester site - done
- Apply changes to the sidebar, plugins, and appearance of my website - 30% done
The earnings I got so far were all from Adsense, and I have to create a ton more content so I can make that first affiliate sale.
I'm still not that satisfied, but I will have to read more trainings here first and write more content. And since I can only do those during my free time, so it's going to be slow.
I just placed an amazon product roll on my home page, but I am looking for a better way to place them in the posts page. So far my site, thehealthyopinion.com,has greatly improved from day 1, but still really needs improvement.
But after seeing this, I felt relieved and happy with my progress:
. . . . . . .
Cheers to better days ahead!