How Lucky Am I !
I'm Ros and my niche is Recovery After Narcissistic Abuse . It could be a bit of a grizzly subject but Im planning to focus on the positives which is in line with my counselling philosophy . Im coming from a strength based /solution focused perspective. I plan to add it a bit of fun stuff in order to keep things light but yet informative about this form of Domestic Violence which is still all too common.
I'm at the end of Course 2 which is why Im doing this "blog" post so that both you and I can see how far Ive come !
I am still pinching myself that Ive come to WA and have found it to be...........
- so friendly!
- for me, in my life right now , so timely and just what I was looking for !
- stimulating to be learning something new every day!
- perfect to work from home!
- perfect to work from wherever I want!
- a money making venture ....well ....it WILL be!
- something that will mean I wont have to rely on my kids in old age!
- a means to be able to afford to travel again!
- a social outlet given that I love chatting and meeting new people!
- interesting seeing what other peoples niches are !
- a way in which to give back. My knowledge its a bit limited right now but i have a go!
- enjoyable "going to work " everday !
- well organised
- easy to access various forms of help.
- ITS NOT MLM but still has incentives
I'm hoping Ive said enough to prove that I think WA is one of the best things to happen to me and that come hell or high water I will succeed!
I AM really proud of what I've done so far , my self esteem is pretty low, after all, if you're told you're not worthy often enough you start to believe it . Im here to reverse that thinking and prove to myself and others that I am worthy!
I dont have enough confidence honestly right now to say I could be an ambassador but hopefully once my confidence grows I may be able to see that as a possibility!
Thanks to all who have helped me get this far and thanks in advance for those who no doubt will !