All I Really Needed to Know I Learned from the Lego Movie
All I Really Needed to Know I Learned from the Lego Movie:
10 Lessons I Learned from the Lego Movie
The Lego Movie gives us lots of lessons whether we are kids (or kids at heart) or adults. I love the "Everything is Awesome" lyrics in the Lego Movie and am excited about the Lego Batman movie soon to be on the big screen. Here's the 10 lessons I learned from the Lego Movie which is all I really need to know:
- Everything is awesome!
- Live your dream now. Live life from 0-99 (or more).
- Follow the "How to Fit In" Instruction Guide. Carry it with you everyday. School (and life in general) doesn't always teach us how to fit in.
- Get along with others. Everybody won't like you. It'd be weird if they did. It's ok.
- We're all special (even if nobody else sees it in our everyday life).
- We all have a Piece of Resistance on our back. The question is what are we going to do with it?
- I am the Master Builder in my life...sometimes I just need to mix up my Legos to create my own Land (wherever and whatever I want in Legoland).
- Be creative, flexible, and innovative. The Kragle doesn't have to freeze us up.
- Fitting in—even for Legos—is not everything. It's good to mix it up (Lego kits included or other fun possibilities).
- Laugh, play, and remember: "Everything is AWESOME!"