WA - some surprises!
HOW ARE THINGS SO FAR?
I have now been with WA for approximately 5 weeks and have currently just completed course 2. I should be in a more advanced position but unfortunately other commitment have slowed me down somewhat!
How do i feel about WA? I am still quite optimistic. I have come across some positives and some negatives so far.
MY INTENTION UPON JOINING
- Making at least £2000 per month. Thats the beginning. I still believe I can do.
- Being my own boss
- Having my own ONLINE business that can make money
- Building another business and having that affiliated through my own websites that I develop through WA
POSITIVES ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE
- The COMMUNITY is superb. I have been reluctant on many occasions to go into a venture on my own for the fear of lack of support. These days support is vital in order to be successful. I can build my business knowing I have 1000s of people online ready to help me if required.
- Enabled me to build my OWN website(s). Even though it is currently in its infancy, when I'm done with it, it will feel and look a lot better in every ways.
- I am one of those people who learn quicker if I am writing things down and if I have to research the subject. Joining WA means you HAVE to do that to be a success.
NEGATIVES ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE
- Jaaxy. I was excited about Jaaxy only to be left disappointed. I know you get 30 searches for free. Fine. I am OK with that. But the searches reveal only some results and NOT all. All the rest are blurred out. You cannot see all the results unless you become a full/Premium member. Some of the results columns are also not viewable. Right now, I am not in a position to pay full membership for Jaaxy and so I am currently using WA tool.
SURPRISES SURPRISES SURPRISES
- When I started my website, losethatfatwitharif.com, I thought to myself, who's going to find it useful? I mean, my content is going to be very common and obvious. Surely when someone reads my comments they will think....'I know that already' or 'well thats obvious'. Well, first surprise, the 2 comments that I have so far received contained comments contradictory to my belief. Nice surprise. If you guys wish to check it out....jump right in. My address is above. It is not the finished article by any stretch of the imagination. The pictures are also not that good. Hopefully the content is better. The whole package will be a lot lot better once I am finished with it though. Please leave comments, advice hints and tips behind if you want to. Thank you.
- I am having to join so many websites and such before I even get to the affiliate part. I seriously did not think I would be doing all that. And I am thinking there is more to come???
- Make notes as I progress in my training. Notes containing all the actions I would need to undertake on a daily basis in order to fine tune everything to give myself the maximum chance of producing some earning. If anyone have any ideas in relation to this then I would be all ears. Much appreciated.
- Complete all the sessions by the end of this month.
- Become an ambassador by the end of June
- Build top class websites in terms of content and aesthetics.
- and of course........make money by the end of JUNE
The Keyword list is fantastic. Unfortunately, I think the list ends in 2013?? It would have been great if there was a monthly update. I wonder, can Kyle and Carson get this updated? I think it would help a lot people. What do you think?